Texas Children's Hospital Feigin Center Level 12 Immunology Lab
CEG provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design to convert 2,611 SF of shell space located on the 12th floor of the TCH Feigin building into a new Immunology Lab. The area of work is comprised of office area and lab as outlined below:
• The main lab is large enough to house 15-20 people.
• Sorting Room is located with direct access to the Cell Culture room, which is capable of housing technicians working at one time.
• Liquid nitrogen storage located above area/alcove.
• Storage for miscellaneous supplies as well as storage area dedicated to freezers and fridges along the main corridor of lab space.
• Shared offices, Workstation areas, and enclosed office separate from lab to accommodate 4-6 people.
Project Completion: 2019
Project Budget: $3,098,000